Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Boudoir Marathon 2012 | Boudoir Photographer Sacramento, CA

Kaci Deiser Photography and I partnered up late last month to do a Valentine's day boudoir marathon at a boutique hotel in Sacramento. It was a first for both of us since we're both family photographers. I had SO MUCH fun. The girls I got to photograph were all so very gorgeous and they all rocked their shoots. I was so lucky to have them as my clients. They are all so beautiful. Including in their sessions was an 8x8 leather album that they were all able to give to their sweethearts. It was such a great experience for me! 

Well, there is one thing I will subtract from the experience next time. During our first night at the hotel, the building adjacent to our hotel was on fire at 11:00PM. As we were winding down for the night and heading to bed, a warning was blasted through the speakers that we are being evacuated. From the 10th floor, with all our camera gear strapped to our bodies, we bolted down the flight of stairs and once we reached outside, we saw smoke and was enveloped by lights emitting from 10 firetrucks. We were let back in, but not until 2:00AM. 

I'm looking forward to doing another event like this but minus the adjacent building fire. HA!

If you're ever interested in having a boudoir session done, please just let me know. They're one of my favorite types of shoots to do now! I had such a blast!!!

























2 comments:

  1. Great pics, Winnie. Did you get any action shots during the fire alarm? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Glenda. I did, actually. I just need to dig them out of my hard drive still hehe.

    ReplyDelete