Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hannah & Ryan | Beale AFB, CA Photographer| Maternity

I met Hannah during a play date I scheduled with a bunch of my mom friends around the area. I changed the venue twice, invited many people and had very little time to mingle with everyone. We really only chatted for a few minutes because my son was enamored by a friend's baby and wanted to eat their trail mix. She contacted me afterwards which I'm very glad she did because I have a found a friend, not only beautiful outside, but inside too.

We also both discovered later on that for over a year now, our husbands have been working together and have never met (ok, it is a huge building). They come from the same squadron and it's really rare for us to meet people from the same squadron here. Hannah and Ryan are expecting their first baby and these aren't really maternity pics per se, but just to show and celebrate their life and love and as we dubbed it "early maternity" pictures. This is one of my favorite sets to date. They just radiate so much love and they're just a truly beautiful couple and one of the kindest people I've ever met. I couldn't ask for a better session to send off Summer 2011 with. Enjoy the pics. I sure did have a blast taking them.











































No comments:

Post a Comment