Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Organic Bloom Frames | Yuba City, CA Photographer

I'm excited to give more information about the organic bloom frames. I got approved to offer them to my clients and I've finally come out with a pricing guide for them.


4x6 and 5x7 frames --- $50.00
8x10 frames --- $70.00
10x13 frames--- $85.00
16x20 frames --- $155.00
20x24 frames --- $205.00

The 10% military discount still applies to these frames as well. If you have any custom sizes that you'd like, please contact me and I will give you a pricing guide. The photos don't really need a cover, but the non-glare acrylic covers are also available. Here are some samples on what the photos look like.





The Audrey in Bahama Blue



The Cary Grant in Lily Pad










(Frame colors and images provided by The Organic Bloom)


No comments:

Post a Comment