Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Difference between CS5 and Lightroom | Marysville, CA Photographer

I jumped on the Lightroom train. I used to just sort my photos with the software that came with my camera, but I gotta say. I LOVE Lightroom. It lets me zoom past all of the images quickly and I can pick and weed out the final images. Would I ditch editing with CS5? I don't think so. I love how CS5 lets me play with layers so much and I definitely need it for airbrushing, patching and I love actions and texturing too much. But editing images in RAW has been easier with Lightroom, not to mention mind-blowing, and may actually work out pretty well for most of my personal images. My clients' photos will definitely now be edited with  BOTH Lightroom and CS5.

I tested out both Adobe programs on 2 images today just to see the difference.


Photoshop

and this one, Lightroom

Photoshop

And Lightroom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment