Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Family G | Plumas Lake, CA family photographer

Mandy contacted me a month ago through a mutual friend. I was referred to her because she was looking for a photographer that would give their family an antique and hazy look to their photos. I enjoyed working with her because she was just so organized and upfront with how she wanted  her pictures to look which is always helpful for photographers like me because it makes it so much easier to achieve that look. She also really wanted railroad track pictures, and we found the perfect spot for it. I couldn't ask for a different way for how our session could have turned out. I really enjoyed this session a lot and was really looking forward to editing them. Thank you to Mandy, Mike and Madden for the wonderful afternoon.
















No comments:

Post a Comment