Sunday, September 4, 2011

Military Deployment { S & B} | Lifestyle Photography | Beale AFB, CA Photographer

I accompanied a couple of ladies to pick-up their husbands today who are home from their deployments.




It was a huge group of deployed service members. I was loving all the "welcome home" posters from wives and kids, although I know it makes the service members blush beet red.
Sarah was one of the ladies I accompanied. I just love how she patiently waited for her hubby. I also could not take my eyes away from how she clutched her hands together with anticipation.



This was Sarah when she finally saw her hubby coming down the escalator.

Oh those sweet embraces. I love this photo below. It just sent me goosebumps. It just transcended so much on how they definitely have been longing for this reunion.









Smiles, from ear to ear.








Even more smiles on the way home.


No comments:

Post a Comment